25 March 2017

HT ENT: Exclusive Interview With Eey (DatAbokiboi)


@Hausatop_com: Tell us about yourself. Who is Eey?

Eey (Databokiboi):  My name is Sani Ayyub Bawa, aka Eey DatAbokiBoi, my parents are from Rindre in Wamba Local Government Area of Nasarawa state, native of. Though I was born and brought up in Adamawa state, Now the Nasarawa state Artiste of the year by STAGE ICONS (NEINA).

@Hausatop_com
When did music begin for you, when did you discover you had passion for music??

Eey (Databokiboi):
Wow! It's been quite long.. Music for me started sometime around 2001, even though I didn't start as a performer, I began as a dancer and a song writer as I wrote songs for friends and later in 2006 I ventured fully into Rap, R&B and Dancehall, then started recording my own stuffs.

@Hausatop_com
How has the journey into music been for you? Has it been rough or nice?

Eey (Databokiboi):  
Actually it was rough at first cos it took a lot of struggle to raise capital for studio session and a lot of creativity in order to dish out good and to get a recording deal, but it's paying a lot.

@Hausatop_com
Is Eey currently signed to any record label?

Eey (Databokiboi):  
No but I'm affiliated to Destiny Records based in Lagos, so far I have premiered five(5) songs under the label, which are Gyale Dance ft Chuddy K and Yarinya, Jara, Chara, & Hold Something.

@Hausatop_com
Have you ever had any embarrassing stage performance?

Eey (Databokiboi):  
Seriously No. Because I started as a dancer, so I was lucky to have learnt how to master my stage, in fact I was awarded a PMAN Ambassador in 2014 by the President of PMAN Nasarawa state chapter in Keffi because of my stage performance, Nasarawa Artiste of the year 2016 too

@Hausatop_com
Have you given up on dancing or do you still combine both??

Eey (Databokiboi):
I can't quit dancing, it's like the air I breath.

@Hausatop_com
Tell us about your relationship status?

Eey (Databokiboi)
(Laughs) Am still single but not Searching

@Hausatop_com
How then do you manage your female fan, cos as a celebrity women would always flock around you?

Eey (Databokiboi):  
Yes! Sure i keep them around as my friends cox they're part of me and for expanding my fan base, I take them as my family.

@Hausatop_com
What do you think has made your sounds different from that of other artistes?

Eey (Databokiboi)
I try to make sure my songs are melodious and are rich in rhymes, rhythm and content. I also try as much as possible to be original in my craft.

@Hausatop_com
Where do you see yourself in few years to come?

Eey (Databokiboi):
I will be as famous as 2face, as richer as Don Jazzy and the peoples mentor like Olamide.

@Hausatop_com
When are we expecting another single or probably an album from Eey?

Eey (Databokiboi)
My album is still work in progress but I just dropped another Video last.. 2 days.
Working on Jara Videos soon enough

@Hausatop_com : What Do You Say About HausaTop Blog?

Eey (DatAbokiboi): Truly Hausatop.com are the Dopest Blog I have work with so far, if you didn't promote yourself with this Blog then you're missing. Hausatop.com Hausatop.com Hausatop.com you're the best

@Hausatop_Com: What Words Do You Have For Your Fans? And How Can They Get Or Download Your Music?

Eey (DatAbokiboi): My Fans are Superfans, they keep me going and I promise never to let there love down, they Should always Google the name EEY Databokiboi on any of the search engines, or follow me on IG&twitter @eeyofficial for more of my latest stuffs because the game is just starting... Thanks you all because you're the best

@Hausatop_Com: That Will Be All. Thank You For Your Time And Co-Operation

Eey (DatAbokiboi): Thanks Sir




0 comments

Post a Comment