29 March 2017

HT ENT: Hashim Zamah Neh's Diary (Episode 1)


HASHIM ZAMAH NEH'S DIARY
       Written by hashim Zamah Neh
       The first Episode of my Article
        Title : How my Heart was stolen

Once upon a time, Hashim Zamah Neh was sent 4 an eran to deliver a massage all d way from Benue state to one Mallam muhammad at Dutse Uku, jos plateau state.And d person to whom d message is to be delivered to wasn't around, meanwhile Hashim Zamah Neh called the receiver of d message, The man said "i left jos for Lafia, nasarawa state dis morning but will call my wife to send sb to receive on my behalf" , i patiently waited at the man's gate,, SUDDENLY i saw a Damsel coming my way...

The first word she uttered was  Assalamu Alaikum "i answered, after we greeted - She then said Are you Hashimu? Said yes I am - my Father said u r to deliver a message to him all the way, as such i shud receive on his behalf hence he is out of town.... I then gave her the message & asked her.... may i please know ur name? She said my name is Maryam..... 

Hashim :maryam i will love to have ur number so we can be greeting time to time..... GUESS WHAT SHE SAID......... 

STAY TUNED AS I SHALL LEAD U TO THE NEXT EPISODE
It Started like a joke seven years ago






0 comments

Post a Comment